Today, due to the expansion of machine life, fancy bread and bakeries that offer packaged bread have expanded greatly. For this reason, the need for plastic bread bags has increased in parallel.
Therefore, to meet the customer’s need for this product, various plastic bread bags and nylon are offered by manufacturing companies. Special plastic bags for bread are used to store traditional breads such as lavash, tafton, sangak, berberi and all kinds of diet bread and fancy bread.
The reasons for the importance of producing plastic bread bags
Bread is considered one of the most consumed human foods. The flour used to make bread is very sensitive to air.
Exposing the bread to the air causes the bread to dry quickly. In addition, air can spoil and mold bread.
According to what was said, after buying bread, it is necessary to put it in a plastic bread bags to protect it from air and reach the consumer with better quality.
All kinds of plastic bread bags
According to the type of bread, the types of plastic for bread include the following two categories:
- Plastic bag and cellophane for fancy bread
- Transparent nylons in traditional bakeries
Features of bread bags
Plastic bread bags should be transparent and without coloring, which is due to health and hygiene issues. For this reason, the appearance of this type of plastic may look a little darker than clear plastic bags with handles.
Other features of plastic bread bags, in addition to being transparent, include suitable dimensions for placing bread, high quality and thickness, resistance to environmental heat, and the absence of an unpleasant plastic smell.
Bread plastic bags are produced from new materials and cannot be produced from grade 2 materials or granules.
All kinds of plastic bakery bags in traditional bakery
In general, traditional bakeries use three types of plastic bag to bread packaging and deliver it to customers, which are:
- Transparent plastic bag without handle in dimensions suitable for baked bread
- Transparent plastic bag with handle
- A plastic bag with a handle for milk, of course, in most cases, bakers order the first two items.
The need to pay attention to the type of bread to choose the right plastic bag
It is important for the customer to order the plastic bag for bread packaging according to the bread and of course the dimensions of the produced bread.
For example, the dimensions of Sangak bread are bigger than Berberi bread, therefore, the dimensions of the plastic bags are different from each other.
Colored bakery plastic bag
It is possible to produce these bags in color, but due to health issues, the default color of this type of plastic bag is transparent.
However, according to the customer’s request and maintaining health issues, the production of bread plastic bag is also done in color.
Advantages of using bread bags in bakeries
Among the benefits of using it, the following can be mentioned:
- Neat packaging
- easy to carry
- Longer durability
- Preventing spoilage of bread
- Preventing it from being contaminated by microbes and environmental pollution
Reasons for producing quality bread bags
- As you know, bread has a high temperature after leaving the oven. Therefore, the bread bag must be of high quality and resistance. Otherwise, after putting the bread in the bag, if the quality of the plastic is not good, the heat of the bread will melt the plastic bag.
- The heat of the bread can also cause harmful and toxic substances to come out of the bag, so to prevent this, heat-resistant bags should be used for bakeries.
- The plastic bakery bag must be somewhat resistant against the impact of sharp parts of bread or other objects. Of course, there is no expectation of high resistance of the bread bag, but this resistance should be such that the sharp parts of the bread cannot damage it.
The price of plastic bread bags
The price of plastic bags varies according to factors such as the price of the raw material and the quality of the product. As you know, the raw material of plastic is polymer.
In the petrochemical market, the price of polymer materials is constantly fluctuating. Therefore, the price of plastic will fluctuate daily.
Plastic bags are mainly sold in Iran by manufacturing factories as well as stores that supply all kinds of plastic bags and nylon and disposable containers.
Printing plastic bakery bag
It is very rare that colored or printed bags are used for the bakery, but it can be implemented if the customer wishes and orders. Printing on the plastic bag is done only for brand and store name advertising, which has a great impact on sales efficiency and branding.
Production dimensions of plastic bags for bakery
Any type of size and dimensions that the customer needs can be produced. In addition, the production thickness of plastic bread bags also depends on the customer’s needs, which thickness he wants.
In general, it should be said that usually the number of this type of plastic bag per kilogram is about 150, which can change according to the thickness of the customer’s order.